u The Main Dish: Blogging Diva

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Blogging Diva

Well, here I am in the land of the blogger. This is what happens when you heart nerds (cool end of the spectrum nerds only though) and have nerd-like tendencies yourself! Apparently, blogland is the place to be and I can no longer content myself with guest rants on other people’s blogs. I have been told that I must fly free. People (meaning Ryan, Ben and Jennie) seem to think that I might have something others want to hear, or possibly they are just trying to get me to write down my rants instead of monopolizing the lunch time conversation with them when there are more important things to discuss, for example, Star Wars and iPods. Also, for some reason, they all feel my blog should be pink, so I went with that in order to appease the masses and avoid an uprising. This entry is really just to get me started, but stay tuned for many a rant on a variety of topics in the near future!

Song of the Moment: Red Vines by Aimee Mann

5 Comments:

At January 11, 2006 8:55 PM, Blogger iBenoit said...

Welcome aboard Dishmeister.

Remember the little people who helped you start-up when you become a rich and famous professional ranter.

One of the little people.

Artoo

 
At January 12, 2006 8:59 AM, Blogger Dish said...

Oh Ben! How could I ever forget my technical support team? :o)

 
At January 12, 2006 12:28 PM, Blogger Palmer said...

Also, get your own format for blogging! Put what YOU want.

R.

 
At January 13, 2006 10:47 AM, Blogger Ferda said...

Welcome to the wonderful world of blogs!

Favourites --> go to 'Bogs' folder (yes, I know I spelt it wrong) --> Add URL here

:-)

 
At January 26, 2006 2:59 PM, Blogger AquariusDragon said...

Hey Hey! It took me a while to figure out you had a blogsite so I've added your link on mine. I'll get MikeG to do the same! Now to continue reading your blog and catch up to speed!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home