u The Main Dish: Dear Dish on Dreams

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Dear Dish on Dreams

Dear Dish:

here's my question

i have heard that to believe in one's dreams is a manifestation of insanity

should i try to realise my dreams?

or should i give up and die slowly at the centre of my own dismal organization

anonymous

Dear Anonymous:

First of all, I think that it is important that you work on your English-language skills. You cannot expect to achieve your dreams before you learn the rules of capitalization.

However, to shed more light on the matter, I will quote the famous words of Doug and Steve Butabi (yes, they are brothers) from Night at the Roxbury:


Doug: You can take away our phones and you can take away our keys, but you can NOT take away our dreams.

Steve: Yeah, because we're, like, sleeping when we have them.

Hope this helps.

Dish

2 Comments:

At June 08, 2007 11:11 AM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

Every so often, a book comes along that changes out lives. A book that provides information that helps individuals like this find their way.

I call it: "The Quotable Buffy the Vampire Slayer." And I know you have it. Don't act like you don't read it. ;)

 
At June 11, 2007 11:41 AM, Blogger Dish said...

I agree. This is a fabulous book. Some great friends gave it to me for my b-day and I thoroughly enjoyed it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home