u The Main Dish: Random Addiction

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Friday, April 04, 2008

Random Addiction

Schneiders Lunchmate Stackers

Why is it that I can't seem to get enough of these lately? I mean do these things even contain real cheese?

Somehow the cheese and crackers just taste so much better when the cheese is shaped exactly like the crackers. Or maybe I like them because the whole thing comes conveniently packaged with its own separate compartments for each food. Or maybe it's because I didn't have to cut up the cheese myself. It has already been done for me. Or maybe it's that I get a mini KitKat as a reward for eating my cheese and crackers. Hard to say. Regardless, I'm hooked, at least temporarily.

Can you tell it's Friday afternoon and almost time for work to be over? ;o)

1 Comments:

At April 07, 2008 9:23 AM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

...I bet it's the 2000% recommended daily sodium content. That, and little things are cute. None of this having to cut up the ham business.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home