u The Main Dish: Funny Ferda Moments

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Monday, December 08, 2008

Funny Ferda Moments

So, Saturday night brought me to Holly’s annual Christmas soirée. There were a couple of random moments, both involving Ferda, that are definitely worth noting.

Random Moment #1

Ferda: Did you try the guacamole? It’s really good.
Dish: Oh yeah. I did. It was delicious.

Overheard by Dish later that evening….

Ferda (to someone else): I brought the guacamole.
Dish (interrupting): Wait a minute! You brought the guacamole?

Ferda was totally trying to pimp out her own contribution to the potluck!

Random Moment #2

It’s time for the gift exchange.

Dish: Hey. I like the look of that present with the pink feathery thing on it.
Ferda: Yeah. That one looks pretty cool.

Someone selects the gift in question and opens it.

Ferda (to the gift recipient): I bought it from my friend. She makes all kinds of cool stuff.
Dish: Wait a minute…that was your gift? Why didn’t you just say that was the gift you brought when I said I liked it?
Ferda: Oh yeah. I guess I could have.

Maybe you have to be there. Dish is just warning you to beware. This woman may not be who she pretends to be. :o)

2 Comments:

At December 14, 2008 12:22 PM, Blogger Ferda said...

wow first of all I am completely teared up that there is a dish blog post about me - I'd like to thank the academy...

second of all... I'm clearly a big dork who does weird things

third of all... despite it all you're still friends with so what does that say about you ms. dish? :-)

 
At December 15, 2008 10:50 PM, Blogger Dish said...

Oh Ferda, you know I love you. :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home