u The Main Dish: Aunt Dish

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Aunt Dish

Dear Readers:

I am finally getting around to acknowledging your desperate cries for a blog update. I've also been told that the dialogue about Dish's life is missed, so I will try to intersperse Dear Dish advice with ramblings about my own doings.

First, and most importantly, I would like to introduce the world to the future Dish (well, kind of…). Please meet Johanna and Steve’s new baby Charlotte Patricia, named after her great-grandmother on her father’s side and her Aunt Dish! She is such a cutie. You pick her up and she curls into a little ball in your arms.


Speaking of cuties…Here’s a few others who deserve some face time...







4 Comments:

At February 14, 2009 10:40 PM, Blogger Bex said...

You have the cutest neices and nephews ever!!!! What an honor to have someone named after you...try not tolet it go to your head, dear Dish. ;)

 
At February 16, 2009 11:19 PM, Blogger Dish said...

Oh it's far too late for that. :o)

 
At February 17, 2009 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You are getting quite the collection of neices and nephews!

 
At March 13, 2009 4:49 PM, Blogger Jocelyne, Greg & Co. said...

I agree with Beckie's comment. haha. I tried that google thing you did in your most recent blog. It was too funny. I might have to post the results on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home