u The Main Dish: AAAAAAAAAAACK!

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

AAAAAAAAAAACK!

Since I was home sick today, I just started watching a show called The 4400 on dvd. This show is fabulous. I watched the entire first season and I am hooked. The only problem is that there are no more seasons on dvd yet!! What am I supposed to do now? It ended on a cliffhanger and now I have to wait heavens knows how long before I can find out what happens next!!! AARGH! Anyway, for anyone who likes sci-fi, this is a fabulous watch. Basic plot outline is that over the years many different people are "abducted" - a big ray of light shines down and takes them away. Years later, all 4400 of them are returned to earth, exactly as they were when they left, but with no recollection of where they have been. The show follows two Home Security agents as they try to find out what happened to these people and the stories of individual returnees and how their lives are going as they try to reintegrate into society. You gotta watch it!

4 Comments:

At January 19, 2006 12:00 AM, Blogger iBenoit said...

Do you own this?

I Still have to retry Firefly.

 
At January 19, 2006 10:37 AM, Blogger Palmer said...

Tis true, that you should never watch a season if you can't get the season premiere of the next season.

 
At January 19, 2006 10:58 AM, Blogger Dish said...

I was deceived! I didn't know there wasn't any more till I had already finished the first season!

BTW Ben, the dvds are Joe's. I have Firefly if you want to borrow it though.

 
At January 25, 2006 4:44 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Check iTunes store, see if they carry "the 4400"

 

Post a Comment

<< Home