u The Main Dish: Make It Big

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Thursday, February 02, 2006

Make It Big

Too funny. Some random guy just came by my cube and demanded to know where the Wham! album I usually have on my filing cabinet went. I packed it yesterday as I am leaving for my new job starting Monday. Apparently, he has been using Wham! as a navigational tool for getting around the floor. He uses it as a marker to tell him where he is. Awesome! Maybe I should leave it behind for the greater good...

3 Comments:

At February 02, 2006 5:30 PM, Blogger AquariusDragon said...

First Benoit and now you? Good luck in your new job! Congratulations!

 
At February 03, 2006 9:35 AM, Blogger Ferda said...

OMG that is hillarious!

Enjoy your new gig and make sure you tell me your new email.

 
At February 03, 2006 11:38 AM, Blogger Dish said...

Thanks girls.

Ferda, tell you my new email so you can invite yourself over to my house? Forget it! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home