u The Main Dish: Love is a Burning Thing...

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Love is a Burning Thing...

Last night I went to see Walk the Line, the movie based on the story of Johnny Cash's life. This was a great movie - it had drama, humour, good music. I especially loved the part where Johnny asks June Carter to marry him saying that he thinks it is the right time. June responds that he is wrong. "It is not the right time. It is not even quarter to the right time." Classic. I think I even have to say that I like Reese Witherspoon's country voice better than the real June Carter's. Oh, another key line is when Elvis says to Johnny "want some chili fries." Anyway, definitely worth a watch. For a biographical film, this one gets 4.5 out of 5 cookies.

Song of the Moment: Ring of Fire - can't get it out of my head....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home