u The Main Dish: Curses

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Friday, February 24, 2006

Curses

Curses upon the Internet connection at work that blocks me from all sites interesting and fun.

Curses upon my own non-techiness because now that Matt cleaned up my computer at home, I can no longer log into my email and I have tried everything to fix it and can't.

Curses upon the icy hand of winter. I thought that I had foiled it and had managed not to regret the fact that I didn't buy a thicker winter jacket.

Curses upon the fairies who never show up to make my dinner or clean my house.

Curses upon the evil black dirty rat squirrels because I curse them everyday.

Curses upon traffic circles because they are accidents waiting to happen.

Curses upon having to log what you are doing every minute of the work day.

Curses upon silent office spaces where you can hear yourself think so loudly you feel like you want to go out with a high-powered rifle and fire some shots just to shake things up and make SOMEBODY SAY SOMETHING.

Curses upon entropy because a few days ago my house was spotlessly clean and without seemingly any effort, it is now random chaos once again.

Curses.

3 Comments:

At February 25, 2006 1:30 PM, Blogger Palmer said...

Hahahah...I can't believe you let Matt touch your computer.

The touch of Matt is fine for his stuff. He knows how to fix it.

The touch of Matt on someone else's stuff is bad news.

 
At February 25, 2006 4:02 PM, Blogger Dish said...

Now you tell me!!!!!

 
At February 26, 2006 12:36 PM, Blogger Dish said...

Yay! I fixed it! :o) I am so smart. S-M-R-T!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home