u The Main Dish: Joyeux Anniversaire

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Thursday, March 02, 2006

Joyeux Anniversaire

Today (a little late) I send out birthday wishes to two of my favorite people. Born this day in 1984, the baby and star of the Plamondon family, one of my four favorite sisters, Jeannine! Born this day in 1962 (eek! 44 years old!) was JonBon.

Did you know that JonBon's middle name is Francis? Very intriguing. Also interesting to note is that Jeannine was only two years old when JonBon's claim to fame "Slippery When Wet" album came out and was not even born when he released his first song in 1982. I bet he is feeling old!

Anyway, I am sending out birthday wishes. These two are both superstars to me!

Side note 1: Jeannie, we really need to look into getting you some glamour shots with clouds like that!

Side note 2: Glen Medeiros also does a cheesy cloud theme in his video "Nothing's gonna change my love for you". Watch it.

8 Comments:

At March 03, 2006 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hooray! I am a super star. But yes in order to keep up my superstar status, I will need to get a clouds-in-the-background glamour shot. So thanks for thinking of me T.! And thanks for the b-day wishes Joe. I am so excited to hear Jon Bon and I share a birthday!!! It's a sign, we're meant to be... except he's like super old... hmm... Anyway, my birthday was fun... and come visit me in Mexico! =)

 
At March 03, 2006 4:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ya but Jeannine, its okay that bon jovi is super old! He is a star and still cute I might add. He can be your sugar daddy, someone tells me he is super rich!

The Plamondon's like sugar daddy's. Trish is a prime example! Joe is her sugar daddy! tee hee! You know we love ya Joe!

 
At March 06, 2006 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man, the Plamondon women are f-i-n-e fine.

 
At March 06, 2006 11:29 AM, Blogger Palmer said...

Happy Birthdy Jon Bon!

 
At March 06, 2006 11:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha! Too right Joe! Menions it is!

umm.... nope, but I should start looking into that! Spring is just around the corner! Thanks for the reminder!

 
At March 06, 2006 5:16 PM, Blogger Dish said...

Will the anonymous poster who thinks "the Plamondon women are f-i-n-e fine" please identify him (or possibly even her) self please? :o)

 
At March 07, 2006 9:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never! Then I would get in trouble.

 
At March 07, 2006 5:30 PM, Blogger Dish said...

In trouble how? I was just going to commend you on your use of Aerosmith lyrics.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home