u The Main Dish: Bonne FĂȘte Johnny!

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Friday, June 09, 2006

Bonne FĂȘte Johnny!

Johnny Depp: Born this day in 1963 and the world became a far better place. Really, it all began in 1984 with a cut-off football shirt when he had his film debut as Glen in Nightmare on Elm Street. If only the unfortunate water bed scene did not have to occur.

Anyway, here are some quotable quotes from the great and ever beautiful man himself:

I was ecstatic when they re-named 'French Fries' as 'Freedom Fries.' Grown men and women in positions of power in the U.S. government showing themselves as idiots.

When kids hit 1 year old, it's like hanging out with a miniature drunk. You have to hold onto them. They bump into things. They laugh and cry. They urinate. They vomit.

I don't pretend to be captain weird. I just do what I do.

The only gossip I'm interested in is things from the Weekly World News - 'Woman's bra bursts, 11 injured'. That kind of thing.

Captain Jack Sparrow is like a cross between Keith Richards and Pepe Le Pew.

I pretty much try to stay in a constant state of confusion just because of the expression it leaves on my face.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home