u The Main Dish: Safety Every Day...On Sex

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Safety Every Day...On Sex

By request today we will see what Safety Every Day has to say about safe sex. Oh wait. That's right. Safety Every Day is a CHILDREN'S book. Sheesh. Also, it was written in 1941 when people didn't have sex. ;o)

I assume most of the readers out there should know all this safe sex stuff by now. If you buy into the Canadian Federation for Planned Parenthood's theory, really there is no such thing as safe sex, just ways to practise SAFER sex. I'll let them teach you guys all about it.

As for me, I will leave you with this important fact about splinters:

"Animals can be dangerous, but a splinter can be dangerous, too, if it is not taken care of right."

1 Comments:

At June 09, 2006 8:19 PM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

And here I got all excited for a second. Safety Every Day know's it's stuff, so I was hoping it would divulge all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home