u The Main Dish: An E-mail from an Apparently Faithful and Somewhat Annoyed Reader

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

An E-mail from an Apparently Faithful and Somewhat Annoyed Reader

"Patricia, Please update your blog! Some of us are checking on it every 5 minutes. Proposed topic for your blog: The disgusting state of repair of the washrooms at the Rideau Centre."

First of all, I find it excessively strange when people actually call me Patricia. Unless of course it is my mother and I am in big trouble and my middle and last names are also tacked on there.

Second, aside from the fact that no human should ever be subject to the filth that is the Rideau Centre bathrooms, I have nothing to say about them.

Third, why is it that in the whole wide world of the Internet, the only pictures of mystery people I can find are men? I am not disclosing the gender of my anonymous reader, but as a feminist, I could not help but notice that there is a distinct lack of female mystery people out there and I, for one, protest!

4 Comments:

At June 29, 2006 9:23 AM, Blogger Palmer said...

Women on their own are a mystery.

 
At June 29, 2006 5:07 PM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

Hmmmm....this is a good question.

Although, I have to say, this person sounds awfully annoying. Their rant lacks passion! And joy! And life! And love!

If you can identify them do you get a prize?

 
At June 29, 2006 10:55 PM, Blogger Dish said...

Anyone who can identify the mystery can join the ranks of my menions. ;o)

 
At June 30, 2006 10:04 AM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

boo! hiss! a fate worse than death. This anonymous person shall remain a mystery.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home