u The Main Dish: The New Me

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The New Me

Say good-bye to feminist Dish. The new meek, submissive, man-loving, doormat Dish is here. Ok. So maybe not. I am still man-loving (only on a selective basis though - think Sister Suffragettes), but I don't know that I can truly buy into this who submissive business. I did debate the idea for oh about 3.14 seconds, which come to think of it is the approximate equivalent of pi, which makes me think of pie, which makes me think of other delicious things to eat, which really just brings me back to the kitchen again. Ok. I give up.

Goodbye feminism. Hello kitchen wench.

But, if I am going to truly embrace this lifestyle, I will have to make the most of it. I will therefore have to develop a series of rules for making life in the kitchen a more pleasant and enjoyable experience.

Nah. Screw it. Instead, I will develop a list of rules for getting your menions to do what you want. Welcome back, Goddess Dish. It was scary while you were away.

Even more scary is that I keep referring to myself as though I have multiple personality disorder or something.

On to the important information...

Rule #1

If you need something done, always mention it to more than one menion. Tell Menion A that Menion B has offered to do the job and vice versa. The menion who loves you best, or worships you more, will not want to be outdone and will rush to get the job done. This saves you time, while adding an element of competition. Men like that. And we don't want to be selfish, now do we?

Rule #2

Don't give away all the rules or it could lead to a menion revolt. Or, everyone will start to think that they can train menions too and then there will be too much competition.

Sorry girls. That's all you get for now. Maybe forever. Mwahahaha....

6 Comments:

At June 15, 2006 8:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mean, Mean, MEAN Dish. I want menions of my very own!

 
At June 15, 2006 12:28 PM, Blogger Palmer said...

Unbelievable.

 
At June 15, 2006 5:22 PM, Blogger Matt said...

Please tell doormat Trish that I like white macadamia nut cookies.

 
At June 15, 2006 7:13 PM, Blogger Dish said...

Once a menion, always a menion! ;o)

 
At June 15, 2006 8:42 PM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

Please keep you menions in line Trish!

 
At June 16, 2006 5:17 PM, Blogger Dish said...

Devil with a blue dress...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home