u The Main Dish: Bah

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Monday, October 30, 2006

Bah

It has taken me years of mixing and matching hair products to finally achieve the perfect combination. It had everything. Nice smell, effective results. Now, in an instant it has all been snatched out of my hands. My shampoo, conditioner and hair straightener have all been discontinued!!! Why is this happening to me??!!!! WHY??!! :o(

If anyone knows a good straightening balm that is not too heavy, please, send your suggestions my way!! Otherwise I will be destined to a life of frizzy curls! Au secours!

1 Comments:

At November 09, 2006 3:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Use the Osis straightening balm; it's part of the same line as the frizz-free "Magic" I suggested. I forget it's fun name, but it comes in a silver pump. Good stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home