u The Main Dish: Hygiene

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Monday, October 30, 2006

Hygiene

I was driving down O'Connor today and stopped at a red light. I was trying to turn right on Catherine and was looking out the driver's side window to watch for possible openings in traffic. This is when I noticed that the middle-aged woman (who really has no excuse for not knowing better) was PICKING HER NOSE AND EATING IT! I kid you not. I was completely disgusted! And, she was not in the least bit dissuaded in her pursuit by the fact that I was looking right at her!

Ugh! The horror of it all! She obviously did NOT read Safety Every Day where we clearly learned that "picking your nose with your fingers is a dirty habit." Let's face it. The ironed handkerchief is the least of this woman's worries.

1 Comments:

At November 03, 2006 10:59 AM, Blogger Ferda said...

ewwwwwww that is much-o disgusting-o!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home