u The Main Dish: Dear Dish on High School

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Monday, October 16, 2006

Dear Dish on High School

Dear Dishing with the Trish:

I've been very impressed with the advice you've been providing. I've read it over several times and sometimes can pick up messages about conspiracies that you talk about between the lines. So my question for you is: what did you write in your high school yearbook?

Sister Merry Kerry

Dear Sister MK:

Unfortunately, you will have to bide your time on this response. My high school year book is in a box in the basement at my parent's house in PEI. Rest assured that you will receive the answer to your question sometime after Christmas. Patience is a virtue.

Dish

2 Comments:

At October 17, 2006 10:14 AM, Blogger Palmer said...

Question: Is Sister Merry Kerry insinuating that you had no friends so you, yourself had to write inside your own high school yearbook?

Just trying to read between the lines here.

 
At October 17, 2006 5:58 PM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

Heavens to Betsy! Non.

I'm referring to the part of the yearbook beside your picture where you write and quote stuff.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home