u The Main Dish: Dear Dish on Travelling First Class

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Dear Dish on Travelling First Class

Dear Dish:

I want to travel first class more, but I'm cheap and don't want to pay for it. How can I get first class flight tickets without anteing up more money?

I know I ask hard questions Dish, but I consider you four and a half steps below God (you're right above the people that deliver the mail), so I gotta ask.

Do you know something that I don't about weaseling into first class? Please explain.

Sincerely,
First class was made for me, baby!

Dear First Class:

The answer to your question is really quite simple. You have to start practicing THE SECRET. According to this philosophy, you attract into your life the things you focus on the most. So, if you focus on money, money will come to you. In your case, you don't necessarily want more money, just first class plane tickets. So, the next time you travel, buy your economy class ticket but focus on travelling first class. Picture yourself in the larger, more comfortable seat. Imagine eating the higher calibre snacks. Spend a little time every day leading up to your trip doing this. The trick is that you have to believe it. No room for doubts here.

Then, when you show up at the airport, don't be surprised when the flight attendant informs you that your tickets have been bumped up to first class.

Best of luck.

Dish

6 Comments:

At November 06, 2007 3:15 PM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

Don't you moonlight as a stewardess or something? Come on, Dish, hook your faithful readers up!

 
At November 06, 2007 3:42 PM, Blogger Dish said...

I can't do everything for you. Let the universe take a turn for once!

 
At November 07, 2007 10:12 AM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

Okay. So...sources of first class tickets:

1. Dish. And if she's quit her moonlighting stewardess job:

2. The Universe. Fine. But we always get in fights.

 
At November 07, 2007 1:22 PM, Blogger Dish said...

Maybe it's time to resolve your differences.

 
At November 08, 2007 3:52 PM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

Homer: There you go. Always taking someone else's side; Flanders, the water department, God...

 
At November 08, 2007 6:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Secret is a load of CRAP! I tried it and it blew up in my face. I did not win my glorious entertainment basket! Boo to the Secret!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home