u The Main Dish: Renew! Renew!

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Renew! Renew!

Well, I know I said before that the black day of death was Singles Awareness Day; however, I have decided that May 7 is the new black day of death. (Side note: I think I just banished any scrap of coolness I had from riding a motorcycle by using a semi-colon in a blog post.)

The new day of doom is rapidly approaching. I've tried to stop it, but my physicist sister still hasn't gotten around to building the time machine I requested (or the transporter beam either, but that is off topic). I've tried to think of cool things I need to do before I turn 30, but, lately, I just don't feel that imaginative.

The only conclusion? I am not going to run. I, for one, choose to take my chances with renewal. I choose carrousel.

6 Comments:

At April 24, 2006 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i had chosen carrousel. running ain't all it's cracked up to be believe me. before you know it you're spouting t.s. elliot and living with 300 cats.

 
At April 24, 2006 12:23 PM, Blogger Palmer said...

Oh please. It's just your birthday. GIve it a break.

 
At April 24, 2006 1:48 PM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

Your wisdom and experience enriches us all.

Elders have a very important place in society.

 
At April 24, 2006 6:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand what Carrousel means. Is this something for old people? The link took me to an old post that mentioned nothing about "Carrousel".

These old people sayings are confusing to me.

 
At April 24, 2006 7:53 PM, Blogger Dish said...

Very funny my little youngling friends. Maybe someday I will be willing to impart my secrets for staying so young at heart with both of you. :P

 
At April 25, 2006 5:14 PM, Blogger Dish said...

Look, just bc you regret your decision to "run" instead of be renewed is no reason to go accusing me of things. hmmph.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home