u The Main Dish: Yet More Proof that Birds Are Evil

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Monday, April 10, 2006

Yet More Proof that Birds Are Evil

As though we really needed more! My Mom was telling me this horror story about an attack goose in Cherry Hill, NJ. It was sitting on top of a store and attacking customers as they tried to enter or leave the building AND they aren't even going to do anything about it!Read all about it here.

Then, while I was investigating that story, I found this, which, let's just say, does not help at all to win me over to the bird-liking side of things.

They are taking over the world. Forget about the fear of zombies. This is much worse, and, dare I say it, more realistic. RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!!!!

10 Comments:

At April 10, 2006 11:35 PM, Blogger Matt said...

evil birds... really?

are you just upset cause you dont have as many comments on your blog as you used to?

Really, come on... evil birds...

 
At April 11, 2006 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

birds are disgusting creatures - worse than jawas
-they can be very tasty however

 
At April 11, 2006 9:24 AM, Blogger Palmer said...

I guess it doesn't bother Matt that he doesn't get comments, but he has to rub it into others.

 
At April 11, 2006 5:40 PM, Blogger Dish said...

I fear and hate all birds. I am not using attack birds as a way of getting more comments. I am warning the world. :P

 
At April 11, 2006 6:40 PM, Blogger iBenoit said...

I hate birds, love ducks though.

 
At April 11, 2006 7:10 PM, Blogger Dish said...

How does that work when ducks are birds? ;o)

 
At April 11, 2006 11:26 PM, Blogger Dish said...

All birds are EVIL.

 
At April 12, 2006 10:47 AM, Blogger Ferda said...

what about cockatoo or bald eagles or a flamingo, pelican, peacock

there sure are a lot of cock-derived birds out there ha?

 
At April 13, 2006 10:14 AM, Blogger Ferda said...

you wish!

 
At April 13, 2006 12:39 PM, Blogger Ferda said...

eww ya right! I already expressed my sentiments on the thermos dog on the above post.


ouch! that's gotta burn!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home