u The Main Dish: False Accusations

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

False Accusations

In rebuttal against accusations that my alias is Emily Leatherman, I offer the following defense:

1) I am only 30. NOT 31. Please don't make me older than I am.
2) I have never been to California.
3) Last time I checked, I was dirt poor, but not homeless yet.
4) I like getting mail too much to have my mail sent to someone else's address where I may never have the chance to retrieve it.
5) I would never throw rocks and screwdrivers over John's fence into his yard. He could get hurt!
6) Any letter I wrote would be interesting and intriguing. He would be calling me for a date, not getting a restraining order.
7) I like a man to come to me.

8) I may no longer be able to feel my feet, but I still have some of my mental faculties about me!

Sheesh. A little credit would be nice people! Haven't you been paying attention at all to anything I say?!

3 Comments:

At July 20, 2006 11:47 PM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

trish, you seem to be bringing this up an awful lot...in fact, no one ever talks about this 'emily' character except you. I find this odd and incriminating.

 
At July 21, 2006 12:32 PM, Blogger Rienne said...

I believe you Trish! I have been accused of stalking James Marsters. In fact people were asking if I was one of the hordes of females who ripped his clothes off of him in Europe.

Wait a minute! One of my accusers was you! Forget it! I think you're guilty!

 
At July 25, 2006 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with imaginary friends Trish...

Arrghhh!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home