u The Main Dish: Reader Help Needed

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Reader Help Needed

1) I borrowed someone’s camera in order to take pictures of my cake. I can’t remember whose camera I used. If anyone has said pictures from the H-ween party could you please forward them along? I attempt to keep a picture of every cake I decorate to determine if I am getting better at this skill or if I should just give up. Your help in maintaining this photo diary would be much appreciated. Many thanks in advance.

2) It has come to my attention that someone is masquerading as Sister Merry Kerry and leaving comments that the actual Sister did not care to leave. If you are the responsible party, I urge you to confess. If you know who the responsible party is, I urge you to turn in that coward!

Thank you.

Dish

8 Comments:

At November 07, 2006 10:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think this post will just encourage more people to mascarade as "Sister Merry Kerry"

 
At November 07, 2006 12:00 PM, Blogger James said...

Pics: Dish. I think this is your cake here:

CAKE PIC!

 
At November 07, 2006 12:22 PM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

Heavens to Betsy!

 
At November 07, 2006 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dish, your cake is very impressive, but the true question of cake (or cookie) decorating skill is can you achieve true red icing??

 
At November 07, 2006 10:45 PM, Blogger Dish said...

Thanks James! You're a honey of an O! :o)

 
At November 07, 2006 10:46 PM, Blogger Dish said...

Anonymous...no need to hide your identity. I know who you are. The quest for true red continues at Christmas Cookie Bake 2006!!!

 
At November 09, 2006 10:25 AM, Blogger James said...

Dish - you are welcome.

(who knew? Men can serve a useful purpose...)

:-)

 
At November 09, 2006 7:31 PM, Blogger Dish said...

Of course men can serve a useful purpose. Why do you think I try to surround myself with menions?! ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home