u The Main Dish: Dear Dish on Building an Empire

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Monday, May 05, 2008

Dear Dish on Building an Empire

Dear Dish:

Are you building a vast empire, Tyra style? Cookbooks, make-up, Dish tattooes, common sense day calendars, etc.

I didn't know that your high quality cookery skills extended beyond insta-wieners and delicious chocolate chip cookies.

Don't be bashful, though. You must market your creations too! Let it ring throughout the land!

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/000200772X/ref=pe_26910_9071740_as_img_7/
Sincerely,
In Awe


Dear In Awe:

Clearly, the Dish in quesion here is a complete fraud. The real Dish is disgusted by this imposter's thinly veiled attempt to profit from her popularity. Do not fall victim to this scam!

The one and only
Dish

2 Comments:

At May 06, 2008 9:37 AM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

It's a good thing you told me. I was about to invest thousands of dollars in this Dish Scam. Now I can spend it on penny whistles and moon pies.

 
At May 06, 2008 10:40 AM, Blogger Dish said...

When I begin to build my empire, you'll hear about it here first. ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home