u The Main Dish: New, yet short-lived obsession

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Monday, September 11, 2006

New, yet short-lived obsession

I recently watched the entire second season of The 4400 on dvd. I have to say, the second season did not disappoint. Some things I predicted. Some things came as a surprise, but overall this just left me wanting to know more. Really, I should know better. I should wait until the show is taken off the air and then start watching the episodes. Then I would not be left wondering. Of course that could have its down sides too. I envision myself holed up in my apartment trying to squish seven years worth of tv into a month. Anyway, this show definitely comes Dish recommended.

5 Comments:

At September 12, 2006 10:43 AM, Blogger Pollcrazy said...

The first episode of season three was on last night and it was good, I like the way it is going this season !

 
At September 12, 2006 5:44 PM, Blogger Dish said...

AARGH! Why does this show only air on Space?! This tempts me to expand my cable...

 
At September 12, 2006 7:27 PM, Blogger Pollcrazy said...

Give in to the temptation of the higher channels!

 
At September 12, 2006 11:43 PM, Blogger Dish said...

I wish I could just add one channel. The problem is that they make you buy another package with a bunch of crap you don't want. Don't even get me started on Rogers and the "additional channels" I got for bundling...grr...

 
At September 13, 2006 8:09 PM, Blogger Dish said...

What is life without futile ranting?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home