u The Main Dish: Dishin with the Main Dish

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Dishin with the Main Dish

I have been told on more than one occasion that I am a good judge of character and give good advice. Usually I am called upon to provide my two cents on troubles in the boy/girl, work, school, etc. departments. Lately though, I have been getting asked advice on some really unusual topics, for instance: violation of copyright laws/plagiarism, the nutritional content of soda water, my opinion of a story about a childhood cat written in French, alien abduction and various other topics.

All in all, I've decided that it is kind of fun to be asked strange, weird and wonderful questions. So, should the urge take you, send any random questions (fictional, truthful, part way in between) to me by email or post them in the comments section of the blog and I will do my best to answer them "Dear Abby" or "Dear Dish" style on my blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home