u The Main Dish: Eric Clapton Rocks!

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Eric Clapton Rocks!

Just got home. Fabulous concert.

Clapton walks out onto the stage. What is he wearing? Pink shirt. All I can think of is "Mike Perry v. Clapton"! I'd love to see that battle.

Set list the same as for the other concerts, but was pretty rockin. No Bellbottom Blues, but I guess it is my own fault for not making a sign with glitter glue.

Robert Cray also rockin. Awesome live, although he could have played some of his more upbeat stuff. I was sad that he only played for 30 minutes and didn't put "Strong Persuader" in his set.

Anyway, my bed is calling, but overall, a fantabulous night.

Two thumbs up to Clapton. That's two for two. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home