u The Main Dish: International Talk Like a Pirate Day

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

International Talk Like a Pirate Day

Ahoy mateys! Shiver me timbers, it be September 19 already! AARR. Bein' the saucy wench that I be, I came t'save the day and give a bit o' help to all ye lubbers who never learned how t'talk like a pirate. This video be mighty edumacational.

And don't be forgettin to use yer
pirate pick-up lines today. "That's a mighty fine pirate booty ye got thar." Aaar. Now get t'work or ye'll be walkin' the plank.

3 Comments:

At September 19, 2006 8:01 PM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

Yar, the government be a harsh mistress.

 
At September 19, 2006 8:02 PM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

Ya know, darlin’, I’m 97 percent chum free.

I don't know what this means, but it's awfully funny.

 
At September 21, 2006 3:04 PM, Blogger Pollcrazy said...

Well now that I'm an experienced sailor. I laugh at you wannabies!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home