u The Main Dish: KFC Board Members on Crack

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

KFC Board Members on Crack

Apparently KFC has just built a giant replica of Colonel Sanders in the middle of nowhere in the Nevada desert. Why? To aid me in my big things quest? No, not quite. They built it so that - get this - they can be the fast food of choice for any alien creatures that may decide to stop by earth for some unhealthy fast food snacks.

All I can say is that I hope that the evil aliens don’t try the Snacker or planet earth will be destroyed for sure!

2 Comments:

At November 16, 2006 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dish,

My name is Sam and I am a drifter and a procrastinator. While procrastinating at work today I drifted away from Palmer's Palce and ended up here. I hope you don't mind. Lovely blog by the way. I love what you have done with the place.

Ok so here is my point...
You should check out this website
www.roadsideattractions.ca
maybe it can assist you in your big things quest.

Best of luck!
Sammy

 
At November 16, 2006 6:06 PM, Blogger Dish said...

I have seen it actually. If you are interested in taking on a quest of your own, this is also a good resource: http://www.bigthings.ca/

 

Post a Comment

<< Home