u The Main Dish: He said, she said...

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Monday, December 04, 2006

He said, she said...

Saturday evening brought me to Ferda’s birthday party. Ryan was gracious enough to pick me up and I figured he knew where he was going. What he failed to mention in his tale of Saturday’s night’s adventures was that the only time he expressed doubt about where he was going was when we were on Prince of Wales. Once we actually got to Ferda and James’ neighbourhood there wasn’t a peep about the potential lost factor.

He parks the car. We all get out of the car and Mike and I start following him down the street. It’s pretty cold out. After we walk a little ways from the car, I look at the house numbers. 38, 36, 34...getting smaller... I am also wondering why we are parking so darn far from the house since the street is empty of cars (also a bit suspicious).

Trish: Ryan, don’t James and Ferda live at 96?
Ryan: I don’t know. I’m just looking for their car.
Trish: You mean you don’t know their address?
Ryan: I’m a visual guy. I've been here before. I'll know it when I see it.
Trish: Are we even on the right street?

We get to the end of the block. No. Not even. And we were not just one block away either. (Ahem.)

Ryan: I was thinking their neighbourhood sure had changed since the last time I was here.

Ha ha. This was awesome. I had a really good laugh at the "human compass." Never a dull moment when Palmer is around.

Not to be forgotten are other funny moments including "DND, Dynamite", Ferda’s random ass grabbing and Ryan’s "wah wah wah wah wah" scene and other prime video moments.

Good times had by all. Thanks Ferda and James! Happy Birthday again Ferda!

7 Comments:

At December 05, 2006 9:38 AM, Blogger James said...

I think the best part of that story is that Palmer was looking for our car.

Bad news Palmer: we park indoors in the garage...

:-)

 
At December 05, 2006 9:42 AM, Blogger Palmer said...

Doh!

 
At December 05, 2006 3:42 PM, Blogger Ferda said...

glad to hear you had a good time and don't even front like you didn't enjoy the ass grabbing ;-)

 
At December 05, 2006 7:44 PM, Blogger Dish said...

I listed it as a highlight didn't I? What more do you want? ;o)

 
At December 06, 2006 10:45 AM, Blogger Ferda said...

hahaha good point! :-)

 
At May 09, 2018 7:33 AM, Anonymous Dr. Mabel Vasnaik said...

That was a VERY interesting one! Seriously interesting.

 
At June 14, 2018 5:52 AM, Anonymous Fifth Disease said...

Thank you, that was just an awesome post!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home