u The Main Dish: Jump Jump

The Main Dish

Looking for the Spoon...

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Jump Jump

So, this morning was your typical wake up late, rush around to get ready type of day. Finally, I was pretty much ready to go. I was showered, my clothes were ironed, and I was dressed. All I had left to do was dry my hair. In an effort to combat static, I decided to go for some leave-in conditioner. Bad idea. When I went to open it, the bottle exploded all over my clothes. Not about to iron another outfit, I threw on some jeans and a sweater and ran out the door.

Later at work, I went to go talk to my reviser about something. She was like "Trish. I really like your sweater, but I think you have it on backwards." Ha ha. The sweater has a freaking pocket on the front of it and I didn’t even notice that I had put it on wrong. If she hadn't pointed it out, I may not have noticed at all!

This in itself was pretty funny, but about half an hour later, my reviser comes by my cube laughing. As she was talking to another one of our coworkers, the girl noticed that the tag of her sweater was at the front. She also had her sweater on backwards!

Sheesh. You’d think we were Kriss Kross or something. :o)

6 Comments:

At January 12, 2007 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Daddy-mack will make ya...

 
At January 12, 2007 11:01 AM, Blogger Sister Merry Kerry said...

I can't believe you iron your shirts. You make us all look so bad. Honestly!

 
At January 12, 2007 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Dish: what do you think of the Wii?

 
At January 12, 2007 1:56 PM, Blogger Dish said...

Ironing shirts is nothing. I know a boy who irons his underwear. ;o)

 
At January 16, 2007 9:12 PM, Blogger Rienne said...

And how, pray tell, do you know said boy is ironing his unmentionables??? ;-)

 
At January 17, 2007 10:48 AM, Blogger Dish said...

A girl has to have her secrets. ;o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home